Notice

The Format of this blog seems to stump many people. The template was created by Josh Peterson and tweeked by me, it is a 2 column blog where the right column is also split into 2 columns. It aslo has a single column at the bottom with additional 2 columns below that. Every thing in these columns are links to other pages or sites as well as the links we add in the post themselves. If you wish to leave a comment you must do so on the individual post which can be found under the Blot Archive.

This is only the Blog for the website SavageTalonsMedia. Please feel free to look around and let us know what you think.



Thursday, October 28, 2010

Suicide : I Have A Story

As most of you remember, Oct. 20, 2010 was  In memory of the recent suicides due to anti-gay bullying.  A lot of us changed our Photo for the day to Purple and that was it - sad to say that's all I've done to contribute to the cause.  A few days later I stumbled across this from a guy on facebook - Del'Antonio Knucklehead James  .  I have to say, I don't know this dude personally but I do have his premission to share this video in hopes that it may help just one person.  He tells me he has more videos but in the madness that has been our lives lately I haven't or to be more honest haven't taken the time to look at any others.  But this Video really got me and I wish this or something like this had been around when I was growing up. 


1 comment: